- Obtain a FREE (flat rate) Estimate Fill out the FREE Estimate form on the previous page and be as accurate as possible when describing the details. Keep in mind this is an “unseen estimate,” if you are aware of ANY foreseen obstacles or circumstances that may make this move even more challenging or laborious, please inform us prior to the move. We could also conduct an “in-home estimate” in order to see exactly what needs to be moved and how it will be moved. We will respond back to you (via email or phone call) with a written estimate for your move.
- Booking an Appointment We book moving and delivery jobs on a first come, first served basis. We have both morning and afternoon moving appointments available to better serve our customers. The morning appointment begins between 9 – 11 AM unless otherwise arranged. The afternoon appointment generally starts between 2 – 4 PM. The exact arrival time of our movers is contingent upon the completion of our previous appointment and travel time with traffic.
- Appointment Confirmation Please ensure that you have a confirmation for your move. We will provide you with a written confirmation outlining all the details for our moving, packing, or delivery services. If you do not receive our confirmation email for your reservation within 24 hours, please call to ensure your information was received.
- Courtesy Reminder We will send you a courtesy reminder notice (via email or phone call) the day prior to the move.
- Moving Day We always call our customers on the way to the pick-up location to let them know we are on our way and to confirm key information such as the address and parking instructions. As soon as we arrive, we’ll do a thorough walk-through with you to access your move and gather special instructions that you may have for us.
- Our Equipment Our trucks come stocked with all the equipment necessary for our movers to carry out your move in the most efficient manner possible and all the supplies to protect your furniture and other belongings in transit. We also carry neoprene floor runners to protect your hardwood and tile floors at no extra cost. If you need carpet shield (self-adhering polyethylene protective film) we offer that as well for a small fee.
- Saving Time If you are concerned about the time it will take to complete your move, have as much as you can in sealed boxes. This is one way to save moving time and money. Having the movers carry odds and ends by hand is very time consuming.
- Moving Time Factors Every time you move, there are several factors that determine the total time it takes to complete your moving service. Here are a few: how many boxes, how much furniture, how many odds and ends, how many flights of stairs, size of the elevator, long or angled hallways, a long carry out to the truck and how many items need to be disassembled and reassembled. Hence, the reason you should explain these factors prior to your move.
- On the Job Safety Your kids and pets are really cute! Little kids love our movers because we are really friendly and nice. But if they are at our feet when we are moving, we may stumble and drop whatever we are carrying. This is a hazard to your kids, pets and our movers as well. If animals are safe in a bedroom or bathroom, and children are attended to, we’ll have a safe working environment. Let’s all work together to make your moving experience accident free.
- Workspace Congestion If you plan to have the cable and phone technician, painter, cleaner, contractor, and movers come all in one day, our job will be more difficult and time consuming working around all these obstacles.
- Flexibility Unexpected circumstances arise from time to time during moves that increase a job’s length beyond everyone’s expectations. We’ll do the best we can to accomplish the job in the time we estimated. We can assure you that our movers will be working as efficiently and as carefully as possible.
- Payment Policy Cash is due at time of completion. We are unable to send a bill for payment at a later date and we do not accept checks. No exceptions.
Cash gratuities are always appreciated for a job well done.