Complete disconnect of an appliance at the originating residence and a reconnect of the appliance at the new residence.
Bedroom Furniture Service:
Complete disassemble of bed frame or mirror from horizontal dresser at the originating residence and reassemble of the furniture at the new residence.
Furniture assembly service (or disassemble) any piece of furniture. This can be for an in-transit move or otherwise. Any brand furniture including IKEA.
Haul Away (Junk removal):
Say goodbye to your old furniture, unwanted appliances, junk, and debris with our hauling services. We will give you one simple estimate to provide proper disposal or recycling and hauling away.
We provide local Courier Services, packet delivery, messenger service, medical/legal courier, warehousing & logistic same day package delivery and USA parcel delivery.
We are a full-service mover and provide customers the option of having all of their possessions packed before the move and later unpacked at the destination or packed but not unpacked. How, where and when is entirely up to you.
We offer our customers supplies for packing:
Packing paper – used to wrap everyday items to prevent scratching; when crunched up it can be used as cushioning.
Tissue paper – used for wrapping very delicate items; also provides cushioning and fills in small spaces when packing fragile figurines and china
Bubble wrap – plastic packing material made up of hundreds of tiny “air cushions” or bubbles used to over-wrap small, delicate items after they are wrapped in tissue; also helpful when wrapping larger fragile items such as lamps and pictures.
Foam wrap/sheets – For packing and protecting electronics, small appliances or other fragile items. The foam holds items securely in place and provides excellent protection for glassware, dishware, figurines as well as other valuables. Foam wrap and sheets also provides an added layer of cushioning, good thermal insulation, and allow for stacking of plates and dishes. It is also lightweight and easy to handle.
Box sealing tape – acrylic tape, 2 inch wide; best for packing. Loading and unloading is made so much easier when boxes are securely taped and sealed.
Extra large plastic bags – used for pillows, cushions, comforters, stuffed animals, toys, clothes and shoes.
Mattress bags – keep your mattress and box springs clean during moving or storing while protecting against soil, dust and water damage.
Ziploc bags – These can be used for an assortment of things including small bits and pieces you may have lying about in containers and drawers.
Permanent box marker – An essential moving accessory when you pack your belongings. Write what is in the box and/or what room it should go. Use red when you want to differentiate a box as carrying the more fragile items.
Carpet film – A plastic film with adhesive applied to one side that is spread over flooring and stairways. The film protect your carpets and floors from tracked in dirt and prevents damage.
- Book (1.5 cubic feet), size 17 x 123/8 x 123/8: These small cartons are designed for heavy items, such as books records, CD’s, and canned goods.
- Legal Tote (2.3 cubic feet), size 24 x 16 x 13: This box is specially designed for your files and folders.
- Medium (3.0 cubic feet), size 101/8 x 18 x 16: This box is designed for non-fragile and moderately heavy items, such as pots, pans, linen, folded clothes, toys, games, etc.
- Large (4.5 cubic feet), size 18 x 18 x 24 or (6.0 cubic feet), size 23 x 23 x 20: All large bulky articles, very light, such as pillows, comforters, lamp shades.
- Dish pack (5.2 cubic feet), size 18 x 18 x 28: This box has double extra thick walls specifically designed for dishes, vases, glasses and other fragile items. You can also use cell packs separator for or glassware with individual compartments for the items being packed.
- Mirror, picture box These narrow boxes accommodate different sized mirrors, paintings, other fragile items and flat items.
- Wardrobe box This is an extra-large box and is equipped with a metal bar so clothes can hang.
What ★Make The Move★ will not do:
Although we provide professional support for your move, there are a few tasks that we are not responsible for on moving day:
- Moving dangerous items. We are not responsible for moving any items that are hazardous, flammable, or explosive since they are illegal for any moving service to transport.
- Moving perishable items. Any items in your freezer or refrigerator should be emptied 24 hours prior to moving day. Do not pack perishable items that could spoil in transit. Also because of liability risks, we will not move refrigerators on stairs.
- Moving broken, damaged boxes. We will not load boxes that are broken and do not support the belongings packed inside. If you are concerned about the quality of your boxes, purchase new boxes from us or schedule us to pack your belongings for you. Certain items such as televisions must be packaged correctly for transport.